A super easy appetizer that literally anyone can throw together, these stuffed mushrooms with bacon and cream cheese ( with a punch of parmesan ) are always a hit at any party!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you The First Appetizer I Ever Made. A STAPLE of entertaining in my first apartment, bacon stuffed mushrooms are still one of my absolute favorite go-to easy appetizers to serve guests.
Fancy enough for a holiday appetizer but casual and hearty enough for a football snack, I'm certain you'll find yourself making this little stuffed mushroom appetizer recipe just as often as I do.
Another great thing about this easy, cheesy, bacon mushroom appetizer is that you can make the filling ahead of time, stuff the mushrooms, and pop them into the oven right before your guests arrive.
These EASY stuffed mushrooms are SO simple!
I LOVE appetizers like this because it's already crazy enough getting the house in order and planning the rest of the evening, it's great to have a few dishes that seem to arrive on the table almost by themselves.
Particularly when those dishes are full of cheese and bacon. YUM.
If you love easy appetizers, you'll also love:
Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 lb baby bella or white mushrooms
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 5 sliced cooked bacon roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder OR 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Wipe any debris off of the mushrooms with a moist towel and remove the stems. Place on a baking tray.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, cooked bacon, parmesan cheese, and onion powder ( or garlic powder if you opted for that instead of onion. I go back and forth on which I prefer. )
- Put the filling in a plastic bag and cut about 1/2" off of one of the corners. Pipe the filling through that cut corner into each mushroom cap.
- Bake at 425 for approximately 18 minutes, or until the filling is browned and heated through.