Frozen Grasshopper Cocktail
A creamy, minty, chocolately frozen cocktail treat.
Servings: 1 cocktail
- 1 ounce creme de menthe make sure to grab the green kind if you want your cocktail to be green! Otherwise you can use a drop or two of food coloring.
- 1 ounce creme de cacao the clear kind, otherwise your cocktail will look murky
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream ( about ¾ - 1 cup )
- ½ cup ice
- mint leaves optional, garnish
- chocolate bar optional, garnish
Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.Garnish with a piece of chocolate and fresh mint leaves.