Garlic Butter Mushrooms
An easy, flavorful, and delightfully rich button mushroom recipe covered in butter and herbs
Servings: 4 people
- 1 lb mushrooms cremini, button, any kind you like really
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 Tablespoons wine
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Chopped Fresh Rosemary Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
In a large pan over medium heat, add the butter and allow it to melt.
Add the mushrooms and stir to coat in the butter. Cook in the butter for about 8 - 10 minutes. ( 8 if your mushrooms are small, 10 if they are very large )
Add the remaining ingredients ( wine, garlic, thyme, rosemary, parsley, pepper, salt) to the pan and stir to combine. Cook for another 2 - 3 minutes, and serve!