Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic Parmesan Bread Crumbs
A deliciously decadent, crispy Brussels Sprouts recipe made in the oven, with garlic and parmesan breadcrumbs
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts trimmed and cut in half
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
Preheat the oven to 425° F. Grease a sheet pan or line it with parchment paper.In a large bowl, toss all of the ingredients together.
Scatter the coated Brussels sprouts on the prepared pan, cut sides down, pressing extra of the breadcrumb/olive oil/spice mixture into the sprouts as you go.
Bake for 17 minutes. Flip, then bake for another 8 minutes.