Air Fryer Chicken Wings with Buffalo Sauce
Super crispy, spicy buffalo wings made in the Air Fryer
Servings: 2 people
- 2 lbs chicken wings tips removed, flats separated from drummettes
- 2 sprays cooking spray Pam Organic Canola Oil
- 6 ounces Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 4 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing optional, for serving
Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Spray the wings with cooking spray and add them to the basket.
Set the air fryer to 400 degrees. After 10 minutes of air frying, shake the basket, making sure that any parts that already look crispy fall down to the bottom and any wings that need more crisping are brought to the top. You might require tongs to assist with the shaking and moving of wings. Repeat 3 more times until the wings are fully cooked and crisped for a total cook time of 40 minutes.
In a small jar or bowl, mix the melted butter with the hot sauce until they are thoroughly combined.
Toss the wings with the hot sauce and serve.