Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
An easy appetizer for fancy entertaining or casual get togethers.
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 lb baby bella or white mushrooms
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 5 sliced cooked bacon roughly chopped
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder OR ½ teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat oven to 425 F.
Wipe any debris off of the mushrooms with a moist towel and remove the stems. Place on a baking tray.
In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, cooked bacon, parmesan cheese, and onion powder ( or garlic powder if you opted for that instead of onion. I go back and forth on which I prefer. )
Put the filling in a plastic bag and cut about ½" off of one of the corners. Pipe the filling through that cut corner into each mushroom cap.
Bake at 425 for approximately 18 minutes, or until the filling is browned and heated through.