Healthy Potato Salad (Fingerling Potato Salad with Green Beans)
A healthy potato salad with roasted green beans and radishes, and fresh cherry tomatoes. A drizzle of basil pesto on top takes it over the edge and makes it safe for sunny picnics!
Servings: 5 servings
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes cut in half lengthwise
- ½ lb haricots verts French Green Beans or very thin green beans
- ½ lb radishes sliced in half
- ½ lb cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 4 tablespoons ¼ cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Filippo Berio Classic Pesto
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Toss the potatoes, green beans, and radishes with 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, and all of the salt and pepper.
Place the produce/oil mix on a sheet pan with the cut sides of the vegetables face down. Roast for 25 minutes.
After 25 minutes, remove the green beans from the roasting pan and set them aside. Flip the remaining vegetables on the pan to be cut side up, and broil on high for 3 minutes to crisp the edges.
In a small bowl, mix the Filippo Berio Pesto with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil.
Combine the roasted vegetables with the tomatoes, and drizzle the Pesto and Olive Oil mixture on top.