Sick of all the heavy Thanksgiving food yet? This leftover turkey avocado toast with a spicy sriracha cranberry mayo is for you. It's crunchy, fresh, and a little spicy/sweet.
Bonus: ZERO COOKING INVOLVED.
This is a great way to use up all that leftover turkey when you just can't stand the thought of microwaving anymore old stuffing or eating anything else flavored with sage.
Buck the traditional uses for leftovers and fancy up some toast instead!
Seriously, if you've never made avocado toast at home, this is a great way to try it! It pains me so much when I see it on a menu out at a restaurant for $11. Just spread avocado on your own toast at home for like $1!
The turkey plus the radishes give this toast an awesome combination of flavors and textures that you probably won't find out at a restaurant either!
Top it all off with a spicy cranberry sriracha sauce to make it really special. I use variations of this sauce all the time! Sriracha + Mayo + nothing else OR in this case, Cranberry Sauce.
It's creamy, spicy, and oh-so-delicious.
If you want to get super creative, this sauce is really good on cooked salmon too.
- 3 pieces toasted bread you can make toast. I know you can.
- ½ cup leftover turkey cooked
- 1 avocado skin and pit removed, flesh mashed
- 1 radish sliced
Sriracha Cranberry Cream
- 3 Tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha
- Combine ingredients for the Sriracha Cranberry Cream.
- Spread avocado across three pieces of toast. Top each piece of toast with turkey and radish slices, and drizzle with cranberry cream.