This delicious roasted radishes recipe can be made in the oven or the air fryer and makes a healthy but hearty side dish.
do you need to peel radishes before cooking?
Nope. Give them a good wash, and trim the stem off of the top, along with any super skinny tendrils from the bottom, and you're ready to get roasting.
how to roast radishes in the oven
Place the trimmed and seasoned radishes on a lipped sheet pan and roast at 425F For 25 - 35 minutes, or until the radishes have browned on the outside and are soft on the inside.
how to roast radishes in the air fryer
Air fryer radishes are one of my favorite preparations - it's just so SIMPLE to toss the radishes in the air fryer while the rest of dinner is going. And I love that this is a low carb AND keto air fryer side dish option.
Prep the radishes the same, regardless of cooking in the oven or air fryer.
Set the Air Fryer to 380F, and air fry for 18 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through the cooking time.
Other Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes:
Oven Roasted OR Air Fryer Radishes
- 1 lb radishes
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder see Note
- 1 lemon optional, garnish.
To Make Roasted Radishes in the Oven
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.Wash the radishes well, cut off the greens (if still left on), and cut each radish in half.
- Toss all ingredients together in on a large sheet pan.
- Roast at 400°F for a total of 25 - 35 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking ( about 12 minutes in)
To Make Roasted Radishes in the Air Fryer
- Wash the radishes well, cut off the greens (if still left on), and cut each radish in half.
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Air Fry at 380°F for 18 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through the cooking time.
- Optional Garnish: Lemon zest and a squeez of fresh lemon juice
We made this recipe tonight in the air fryer and it is delicious! A great way to get all of the incredible health benefits that radishes offer w/o the peppery taste. Thank you for sharing the recipe!